The CDJ-900 was specifically designed for today’s professional DJ. The CDJ-900’s new multi-format digital turntables allow the DJ’s to access, search and control their content directly from the player itself. The CDJ-900 provides the same legendary quality standards and playability of the CDJ-800 with the added convenience of native playback of key DJ digital media files formats accessed via a multitude of compatible medium – CD, portable hard drive/flash media devices.
Adapting to the expanding variety of media formats, the CDJ-900 enables playback of MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF audio files from CDs and USB memory devices. A USB port located on top of the turntable enables users to quickly connect an external storage device such as a Tonium Pacemaker or a hard drive packed with music files, minimizing the need to bring a laptop computer to performances.
The CDJ-900 turntable includes rekordbox, Pioneer’s proprietary music management software that organizes and catalogs a DJ’s entire music library. When music files are imported to rekordbox, the software analyzes each file and prepares them for use specifically with the new CDJ turntable. Users can then transfer analyzed music files to their preferred storage media and play them directly from the new CDJ turntable. The software offers song information that can be viewed easily during performances on the CDJ’s large display to quickly search and access content by genre, title, BPM, etc. Also, as analyzed tracks are played through the CDJ product, the turntable automatically creates and saves a play history enabling users to review past performances on their PCs.
Pro DJ Link
The CDJ-900 features Pioneer’s Pro DJ Link that enables up to four CDJ-2000/900s to be connected via the Link Port to share a single music source, whether it is a hard drive, USB and/or SD memory card. Once linked, users have the ability to quickly find, display and choose the music file from a connected source through the CDJ’s built-in display and control knobs. A quick turn of the knob lets users scroll through created files and folders and a push of the knob confirms the song choice.
The new turntable features a 24-bit/48kHz sound card and HID and MIDI control compatibility via USB port. Up to 35 controls on the surface of each player can be used to trigger other devices, such as DJ effecters and software by way of HID and/or MIDI. The HID controls were implemented into the player for superior interfacing with software, faster communication speed over MIDI, audio/visual streaming and two-way information on the display. HID enables easy, precise and native control of DVS systems such as Native Instruments’ Traktor series and MixVibes Cross2 without the need for time-coded discs.
Slip Mode – When activated, Slip Mode silently continues song playback during a loop, reverse or scratch and continues audible playback at the exact time when the loop, reverse or scratch is ended creating smoother transitions.
Advanced Auto Beat Loop – The CDJ-900 generates a four-beat loop at a touch of a button creating a customized sound to provide more time for DJs to blend in transitioning music.
For more accurate tempo control while mixing, the player is enhanced with increased frame increments of 0.5 frames that allow the DJ to set a cue point or loop point with more precision. To achieve the highest sound quality, the CDJ-900 was equipped with the audio industry’s highly respected Wolfson DAC processor, delivering a very transparent, accurate audio signal resulting in a highly improved signal-to-noise ratio and increased headroom.
- Playback MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF audio files on CD, and USB memory devices
- Slip Mode creates smooth transitions when Loop, Reverse or Scratch ends
- Advanced auto beat loop
- Pro DJ Link allows up to four units to be connected together
- Built-in 24-bit/48kHz sound card
- HID and MIDI control compatibility via USB port
- Up to 35 controls on each player can be used to trigger other devices
- Increased frame increments allows for more precise cue point placemat
- Includes Pioneer rekordbox software
- Compatible Media: Music CD, CD-R, CD-RW, USB Devices
- Compatible Files: MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF
- File Systems Compatible with USB Storage: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, HFS+
- Frequency Range: 4Hz – 20kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 115dB or higher (JEITA)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.003% (JEITA)
- USB Ports: USB-A (1), USB-B (1)
- Audio Output Terminals: AUDIO OUT (RCA) x1, DIGITAL OUT (COAXIAL) x1
- Other Terminals: CONTROL (3.5mm mini plug) x1
- Audio Output Voltage: 2.0Vrms
- Power Supply to Use: 120V axac(60Hz)
- Power Consumption: 26W
- Maximum Dimensions (WxDxH in inches): 12.01 x 14.78 x 4.55
- Unit Weight: 8.6 lbs
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.