Developed in conjunction with working DJs, the HDJ-X7 professional DJ headphones feature redesigned, 50 mm drivers that deliver clean monitoring—even at high volumes. Pioneer also designed the HDJ-X7 headphones to stand up to the use and abuse only a professional DJ can dish out; with their tough metal components and robust swivels, these cans boast MIL-SPEC durability.
All the ruggedness in the world is useless to a professional DJ if a set of headphones aren’t comfortable, so Pioneer made sure the HDJ-X7s gives you exceptional comfort for those marathon sets in the club, on stage, or in the home studio. To help you find the perfect fit, these pro-grade DJ headphones feature a flexible headband and flexible swivels. The housing design reduces pressure on your head, while its outside texture enhances grip.
When you’re DJing in a loud club or festival environment, you need headphones that provide great sound isolation while producing powerful, tight bass and clean highs. The Pioneer HDJ-X7 headphones provide all that—and more—thanks to their oversized drivers, bass-reflex chambers, and large padded ear cups.
If you’re a DJ, good headphones are a necessity, not a luxury. Try out a pair of Pioneer HDJ-X7s and see what you’ve been missing.
- Professional DJ headphones with swiveling ear cups
- Large 50 mm drivers deliver clean, powerful audio
- Comfortable design for extended use
- Robust construction meets MIL-STD-810G standards for shock resistance
- Bass reflex chamber delivers tight low-end
- Ear coupling: Over-ear
- Operating principle: Closed
- Primary application: DJ
- Secondary application: General use
- Frequency response: 5Hz – 30kHz
- SPL: 102 dB
- Driver size: 50 mm
- Noise-canceling: No
- Weight: 312 g
- Cable type: Coiled; straight
- Cable Length: 1.2–3 m; 1.6 m
- Connector: Not specified
- Built-in mic: No
- Bluetooth connectivity: No
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.