The KS118 from QSC is a very high output active subwoofer producing impressive low frequencies for mobile entertainment, AV rental, event production, clubs and performance venues. Featuring an 18-inch direct radiating driver powered by a 3600 Watt Class D amplifier, the KS118 delivers high sound pressure levels with dynamic and musical sound reproduction of very low frequencies.
On-board DSP optimizes and protects system performance while also offering advanced capabilities such as the ability to array two units in a cardioid arrangement, maximizing low frequency output in front while minimizing unwanted energy around the sides and rear of the system. Highly transportable, the rugged and stylish premium birch enclosure features comfortable, aluminum handles and four, rear-mounted low noise casters. A top-mounted M20 threaded pole receptacle accepts a 35 mm pole for easy vertical deployment with K.2 Series and other full-range loudspeakers.
The KS118 is backed by a global 6-Year Extended Warranty, with product registration.
- Very high output with impressive low frequency performance
- 3600 Watt Class D amplifier module
- 18 inch (460 mm) long excursion direct radiating driver
- Omni-directional or cardioid radiation modes (cardioid setup requires min. 2 units)
- Selectable DEEP™ mode for extremely low frequency extension
- Adjustable crossover and delay
- Scenes for commonly-used applications that can be saved/recalled
- Refined, professional and elegant appearance in any application
- Rugged painted wood enclosure for lasting durability
- Vertical or horizontal deployment (M20 threaded pole receiver for vertical setup)
- Four low-noise, heavy-duty casters
- Optional transport cover, temporary weather cover, KS-LOC security cover and 35 mm loudspeaker pole accessories available
- 6-Year Warranty with product registration
- Shipping Dimensions (H x W x D): 22.5 x 29.25 x 35.25 in.
- Shipping Weight: 124.5 lbs
|Dimensions||23 × 30 × 36 in|