RCF’s Evox 8 is a portable compact size sound reinforcement system. Evox 8 combines the quality and reliability of RCF transducers with a very high amplification power. The system features eight 2.0” full range transducers in the line source satellite and a deep sounding 12” woofer in a bass reflex enclosure. The system is designed to be the perfect high output solution for live music and DJs. The unique vocal attitude and SPL make Evox 8 the perfect tool for larger presentations, corporate events and congresses.
EVOX array design features constant horizontal directivity coverage of 120°, offering a perfect listening experience to the audience. The vertical array design is progressively shaped to guarantee a correct listening from the first row and to avoid a high frequency beaming typical of straight array.
EVOX systems are driven from high power class D amplifiers. Each system features a real two way amplifiers with DSP controlled crossover. With careful crossover design and protections setting has been possible to reach pressures up to 6 dB more than traditional products with passive crossovers to satellites.
The EVOX 5 / EVOX 8 is powered by a 800W/1400W peak power digital amplifier, split 200W/400W for the HF and 600W/1000W for the LF. Thanks to the frequency dependent drivers excursion and control of distortion, our processing is capable to guarantee an incredible and unmatchable output from this small systems. A dedicated vocal processing has been specifically studied for speech reproduction during presentations or conferences.
With 3 simple steps, the EVOX system is all set and ready to play! EVOX system is designed to be easily transported and quick to set up. Top, Sub, pole mount and cables all come in one package and all go in the dedicated optional transportation bag.
Step 1: Transportation – During transportation, the top column islocated in a special socket in the back side of the Sub. A specificallydesigned rail on the sub will guide you during the insertion and extraction ofthe top column.
Step 2: Mounting – The top column will be inserted on the pole mount,which can be easily screwed on the Sub top side and the pole mount can beseparated in two single parts in order to place it on the transportation bag.
Step 3: PLAY!
- 1400 Watts Peak
- 128dB max SPL
- 40Hz – 20kHz frequency response
- 12″ Woofer, 2.5″ v.c.
- 8 x 2″ Ultra compact full-range, 1.0 v.c.
- 120° x 30° slightly tilted pattern control
- Innovative DSP processing
- Pole mountable, easy set-up and transportation
- Acoustic Specifications:
- Frequency Response (@ -3dB): 40Hz – 20Hz
- Max SPL: 128dB
- Horizontal Coverage Angle: 120°
- Vertical Coverage Angle: 30°
- Fullrange: 8 x 2″, 1.0″ v.c.
- Woofer: 12″, 2.5″ v.c.
- Input/Output Section:
- Input Connectors: Jack-XLR male
- Output Connectors: XLR female
- Input Sensitivity: -2dBu / + 4dBu
- Processor Section:
- Crossover Frequencies: 220Hz
- Protections: Thermal, RMS
- Limiter: Soft limiter
- Controls: Volume, EQ, phase, X-over
- Amplifier Specifications:
- Total Power: 1400W PEAK
- High Frequencies: 400W PEAK
- Low Frequencies: 1000W PEAK
- Total Power: 700W RMS
- High Frequencies: 200W RMS
- Low Frequencies: 500W RMS
- Cooling: Convection
- Connections: VDE connector
- Total Power: 1400W PEAK
- Cabinet Material: Baltic birch plywood
- Hardware: 2 x M6
- Handles: 1 top
- Pole Mount/Cap: Yes
- Color: Black
- Physical Specifications:
- Dimensions (H xWxD): 20.86″ x 13.62″ x 18.10″ (530 x 346 x 459mm)
- Net Weight: 50.70lbs. (23.8kg)