Sennheiser E935 Vocal Dynamic Microphone
The Sennheiser E935 Vocal Dynamic Microphone balance frequency’s range qualifies the e 935 for songs of every genre of music. It clearly gives the voice more space and positions it cleanly in front of loud instruments. With a transparent high-end and warm but well defined lower mids, it lends even gentle voices an impressive intensity and size. The vocal track in the band mix can be emphasized much more easily. The e 935 also clearly increases the speech intelligibility. It remains extremely resistant to feedback as well as to the hard conditions of live gigs.
The Sennheiser e 935 is a cardioid vocal stage microphone specially designed to perform under pressure while cutting through the mix with its high output. Made for the working musician. Excellent sound results guaranteed, day to day, 365 days a year. With a rugged metal body and advanced shockmount design, the e 935 can take what the road dishes out for a long time of reliable service. Consistent on-/off-axis response minimizes feedback problems and makes performance easier. Hum-compensating coil reduces noise and allows for longer leads.
- Metal construction: Rugged and reliable
- Shock-mounted capsule: Low sensitivity to impact and handling noise
- Cardioid pickup pattern: Insulation from other on-stage signals
- Hum compensating coil: Reduces electrical interference
- Neodymium ferrous magnet with boron: Keeps microphone stable regardless of climate
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 40Hz – 18kHz
- Max SPL: Not specified
- Connectivity: XLR
Pattern and Type
- Capsule: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Handheld
- Switches: No
- Phantom power required: No
- Case: Yes
- Clip: Yes
- Shockmount: N/A
- Power supply: N/A
- Cable: No
- Stand: No
Size and Weight
- Diameter: 1.8 in.
- Length: 5.9 in.
- Weight: 12.5 oz.
|Dimensions||5.9 × 12.5 × 1.8 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.