Sennheiser XSW 1-825 DUAL Wireless Microphone System
The Sennheiser XSW 1-825 Dual Wireless Microphone great sound and ease of use into a sleek handheld wireless system. The two included transmitters employ 825 cardioid capsules with a warm, smooth sound and excellent feedback rejection. Convenient features like one-button scanning and synchronization are housed in a streamlined receiver with built-in antennas. Intuitive icon-based indicators make operation a piece of cake. Use up to 10 systems simultaneously. The Sennheiser XSW 1-825 Dual is a great handheld wireless system for djs, church, singers, presenters, instrumentalists and schools.
XS Wireless 1 systems deliver Sennheiser quality for less
The Sennheiser XSW 1-825 DUAL Wireless Microphone systems combine modern looks with great sound and ease of use. The XS Wireless 1 systems can operate up to 10 channels simultaneously.
Sennheiser XSW 1-825 DUAL Wireless Microphone Tech Specs
- Simultaneous Systems Per Band:10
- System: Analog/Digital:Analog
- System: Frequency Range:548-572 MHz
- System: Operating Range:200-250 ft. Line of sight
- System: Frequency Response:50Hz-16kHz
- System: Microphone Included:2 x 825 Microphones
- System: Channel Selection:Auto
- Microphone: Type:Dynamic
- Microphone: Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Microphone: Frequency Response:80Hz-14kHz
- Transmitter: Form Factor:Handheld
- Transmitter: Mute Feature:Yes
- Transmitter: Battery Type:2 x AA
- Transmitter: Battery Life:Up to 10 hours
- Transmitter: Dimensions:10.4″ x 1.9″
- Transmitter: Weight:0.54 lbs.
- Receiver: Antenna Type:Fixed
- Receiver: Type:Table Top
- Receiver: Outputs:2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4″
- Receiver: Power Source:12V DC power supply
- Receiver: Dimensions:4.98″ x 12.59″ x 1.6″
- Receiver: Weight:0.74 lbs.