The Shure AD1 Axient beltpack transmitter sets a new standard for advanced features and precision performance in the wireless realm. Powered by AA or Li-ion rechargeable batteries, the AD1 Axient transmitter delivers up to 9.5 hours of world-class performance. As part of the amazingly powerful Axient wireless series, the AD1 transmitter excels in challenging RF environments, with up to 80MHz tuning range and switchable power levels to extend battery life or increase signal strength. With a rugged metal casing, external contacts for docked charging, and even capable of encryption, Sweetwater can confirm the Shure AD1 Axient transmitter is ready for your most mission-critical applications.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.
- Beltpack transmitter for Shure Axient digital wireless systems
- Rugged metal casing, TA4F connection
- High charge capacity with either intelligent lithium-ion or AA batteries
- External contacts allow for docked charging
- Frequency Diversity for unparalleled reliability: two identical signals transmit on independent frequencies, one takes over if the other degrades
- Amazing signal stability thanks to next-gen digital radio technology with a high-performance modulation scheme
- Wireless Workbench software offers robust control and advanced RF and Timeline plotting, frequency coordination, and live monitoring
- ShurePlus Channels app offers convenient mobile monitoring and control for iOS devices
- Configuration: Transmitter
- Compatibility: Axient Digital
- Analog/Digital: Digital
- Transmitter Frequency Range: 470-616 MHz
- Form Factor: Bodypack
- Connector Type: TA4M
- Battery Type: 2 x AA batteries / Shure SB900A rechargeable pack
- Battery Life: Up to 8 hours (Alkaline), up to 11 hours (SB900A, NiMH)
- System: Operating Range: 330 ft. Line-of-sight
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz (±1dB)
- Dynamic Range: 120dB (A weighted)
- Microphone Color: Black
- Dimensions: 3.4″ x 2.6″ x 0.9″
- Manufacturer Part Number: AD1=-G57
One year warranty on wireless mics, mixers, and circuitry products.
2 year warranty on wired mics.
Warranty terms vary. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.