ADX1M delivers impeccable audio quality and RF performance, and is equipped with ShowLink remote control for real-time parameter adjustments and interference avoidance. The contoured form factor and lightweight PEI construction offer both comfort and heat resistance. This transmitter features wide tuning, High Density (HD) mode, encryption, and advanced rechargeability. Sealed switches and LEMO connector protect against moisture, while the OLED display provides excellent visibility in low-light environments. Includes two SB910M rechargeable batteries.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. Features
- Small and streamlined design for better concealment and wear (68mm × 60mm × 18mm)
- High-contrast OLED display
- Diversity ShowLink enabled for remote transmitter control and automatic interference avoidance
- Patent-pending internal adaptive antenna for optimized signal when ADX1M is worn against the body
- UltemPEI construction for heat resistance and durability
- Recessed LEMO connector
- Sealed buttons and LEMO connection for protection against sweat and moisture ingress
- Two transmission modes: Standard for optimal coverage and new High Density for maximum system channel count and robust coverage
- Encryption-enabled, secure transmission
- Up to 7 hours of runtime with SB910M rechargeable battery
- Detachable belt clip
- 470–960 MHz
- Note: Varies by region (See Frequency Range and Ouput Power table)
- 100 m (330 ft)
- Note: Actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference.
RF Tuning Step Size:
- 25 kHz, varies by region
- >70 dB, typical
- −98 dBm at 10-5 BER
- Standard mode: 2.0 ms
- High Density mode: 2.9 ms
Audio Frequency Response:
- AD1: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (±1 dB)
- AD2: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (±1 dB)
- ADX1: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (±1 dB)
- ADX1M: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (±1 dB)
- ADX2/ADX2FD: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (±1 dB)
- Note: Dependent on microphone type
Audio Dynamic Range:
- A-weighted, typical, System Gain @ +10:
- XLR Analog Output: 120 dB (A-weighted); 117 (unweighted)
- Dante Digital Output: 130 dB (A-weighted); 126 (unweighted)
Total Harmonic Distortion: −6 dBFS input, 1 kHz, System Gain @ +10
System Audio Polarity:
- Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3 of XLR output) and the tip of the 6.35 mm (1/4-inch) output.
Operating Temperature Range:
- −18 °C (0 °F) to 50 °C (122 °F)
- Note: Battery characteristics may limit this range.
Storage Temperature Range:
- −29 °C (−20 °F) to 65 °C (149 °F)
- Note: Battery characteristics may limit this range
One year warranty on wireless mics, mixers, and circuitry products.
2 year warranty on wired mics.
Warranty terms vary. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.