The EAC-IFB Accesory Cable is a single-sided mono 1/8”-to-MMCX cable for use with Shure SE Earphones in professional intercom and monitoring applications. The clear, durable cable is ideal for on-camera use and is designed for secure, discreet placement with comfort and range of motion built in
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Single-sided mono 1/8” (3.5 mm)-to-MMCX cable for integrating Sound Isolating earphones in any intercom application, especially with Shure PSM Personal Monitoring Systems.
- Discreet, low-profile appearance is ideal for on-camera talent and production crew.
- Compatible with Sound Isolating Earphones for secure fit and exceptional isolation in loud environments.
- 46” cable length with coiled section provides tug-free comfort for interviews or in demanding productions.
- Clothing clip keeps cable secure and allows precise placement.
One year warranty on wireless mics, mixers, and circuitry products.
2 year warranty on wired mics.
Warranty terms vary. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.