Delivering the convenience of a professional sound studio on the go, The MOTIV Mvi Microphone Interface connects any XLR microphone or 1/4” instrument (guitar, bass, or keyboard) to iOS, Android, Mac or PC devices, creating a high-quality audio portable recorder for vocals and instruments. The MVi features a unique onboard touch panel for real-time access to gain, mute and headphone volume controls. Additionally, five onboard DSP modes (Speech, Singing, Flat, Acoustic Instrument, Loud) quickly optimize settings for clean and clear digital content creation. A low-profile footprint with all-metal construction that is designed, constructed and rigorously tested by Shure ensure reliable performance no matter what the environment.
- Apple MFi (Made for iPhone/iPod/iPad) Certified for direct connection to any iOS device without the
- need for any additional adapters or connection kits
- Compatible with Android devices that support USB Audio Class 2.0 and Micro-B OTG (on-the-go)
- connectivity. Not all Android devices are compatible
- Discreet JFET Class A buffered instrument preamplifier input for exceptional tone and clarity
- Supplies 12-48V phantom power (12V – iOS, 48V – USB)
- 5 DSP Preset Modes (Speech, Singing, Flat, Acoustic Instrument, Loud)
- Automatically adjusts EQ, Compression and Limiting for polished results
- Front Panel Touch Controls for mode selection, headphone volume, microphone gain and mute
- Built In headphone output for real-time monitoring
- XLR-1/4” Combo Jack connects XLR microphone or 1/4” plug guitar/bass/keyboard
- All-metal construction designed, built and rigorously tested by Shure
- Includes 3.2 ft. / 1m USB-A and USB-C cables
- MFi Certified: Yes
- DSP Modes (Presets): Speech/Singing/Acoustic/Loud/Flat
- Input: Combination XLR and 6.35 mm (1/4″) TRS
- Input Impedance: 1/4 inch instrument input >1 mOhm
- Bit Depth: 16-bit/24-bit
- Sampling Rate: 44.1/48 kHz
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz 
- Adjustable Gain Range: 3-pin XLR 0 to +36 dB, 6.35 mm (1/4″) TRS +9 dB
- Maximum Input Level: 3-pin XLR 0 dBV , 6.35 mm (1/4″) TRS +9 dBV 
- Headphone Output: 3.5 mm (1/8″)
- Power Requirements: Powered through USB or Lightning connector
- Phantom Power: +48V USB/+12V iOS
- Mute Switch Attenuation: Yes
- Housing: all metal construction
- Net Weight: 310 g (10.93 oz.)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 42 x 84 x 72 mm
- Cable: 1 m USB cable, 1 m Lightning cable,  At Minimum Gain, Flat Mode
One year warranty on wireless mics, mixers, and circuitry products.
2 year warranty on wired mics.
Warranty terms vary. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.