The Shure MX393 Low Profile Boundary Microphone includes a programmable membrane on/off switch, an on/off indicator LED, and a miniature, three pin connector, and detachable 12 ft. (3.7 m) cable. Attractively designed with a low profile, professional appearance, the MX393 microphone feature a choice of interchangeable condenser cartridges. The MX393 is the high-quality solution for a range of applications, such as altars, boardrooms and distance learning centers. Comes with an easy to use paint mask for your custom-color installations.
- Flat frequency response across the vocal range for uncolored sound
- Interchangeable cardioid, supercardioid, and omnidirectional cartridges that provide choices for applications
- Sleek, low-profile design for unobtrusive appearance
- Balanced transformerless output for increased immunity to
- noise over long cable runs
- Low susceptibility to electromagnetic hum and Radio Frequency Interference
- Programmable on/off switch and LED on/off indicator
- Detachable 12 ft. (3.7 m) cable
- Frequency Response: 50 to 17,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Output Impedance: EIA Rated at 150 Ohms(180 Ohms actual)
- Sensitivity (at 1 kHz, open circuit voltage): ”22.0 dBV/Pa (79.4 mV) 1 Pascal=94 dB SPL
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level (1 kHz at 1% Total Harmonic Distortion,
- 1 kohm load): 111.5 dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio (referenced at 94 dB SPL): 76.5 dB
- Equivalent Output Noise (A-weighted): 17.5 dB
- Dynamic Range: 94.0 dB
- Common Mode Rejection: 45 dB minimum, 10 Hz to 100 kHz
- Switch Attenuation: 50 dB minimum
- Preamplifier Output Clipping Level: ”6 dBV (0.5 V)
- Polarity: Positive sound pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage
- on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output connector.
- Power Requirements: 11 to 52 Vdc phantom; 2.0 mA current consumption
- Environmental Requirements: Operating Temperature Range: ”18 degrees C to 57 degrees C (0 degrees F to 135 degrees F); Relative Humidity: 0 to 95%
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 3″ x 4.26 x .833 (76.2 x 108.3 x 21.16 mm)
One year warranty on wireless mics, mixers, and circuitry products.
2 year warranty on wired mics.
Warranty terms vary. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.