The Shure QLX-D14 Digital Wireless System is the clear choice for exceptionally detailed wireless audio in widely diverse and demanding environments. A highly flexible system featuring streamlined setup and operation, QLX-D boasts impressive RF efficiency to get more channels on air using less spectrum. The rugged all-metal construction withstands the rigors of constant use. From corporate seminars to music clubs, classroom lectures to houses of worship, Shure QLX-D14 Digital Wireless has it covered — delivering confident performance, no matter what the venue.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
QLXD1 Bodypack Transmitter
- Rugged metal construction
- Backlit LCD with easy to navigate menu and controls
- 2 x AA batteries provide up to 9 hours of runtime
- Optional Shure SB900 lithium-ion rechargeable battery provides up to 10 hours of runtime
- External charging contacts for docked charging
- Multiple microphone cartridges available, including the legendary SM58 (QLXD2)
- Transparent, 24-bit digital audio
- 20 Hz – 20 kHz frequency range
- 120 dB dynamic range
- 64/72 MHz overall tuning bandwidth
- 17 compatible channels per 6 MHz TV channel
- More than 60 pre-set compatible channels per frequency band
- AES 256-bit encryption
- Ethernet networkable receivers
- Network Scan finds clean frequencies for networked receivers
- AMX/Crestron control system ready
- ShurePlus Channels mobile app compatible
- Wireless Workbench control software compatible
- RF Carrier Frequency Range: 470–937.5 MHz, varies by region
- Image Rejection: >70 dB, typical
- Latency: <2.9 ms
- RF Sensitivity: -97 dBm at 10-5 BER
- Working Range: 100 m (328 ft.) line-of-sight (Note: Actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference)
- Audio Frequency Range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (Note: Dependent on microphone type)
- Audio Dynamic Range (System Gain @ +10): >120 dB, A-weighted, typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.1% (−12 dBFS input, System Gain @ +10)
- Operating Temperature Range: -18°C (0°F) to 50°C (122°F) (Note: Battery characteristics may limit this range)
- Dimensions: 1.63 in. x 7.75 in. x 5.94 in.
- Weight: 1.71 lbs., without antennas
- Housing: Steel
- Power Requirements: 12 V DC @ 0.4 A, supplied by external power supply (tip positive)
- Spurious Rejection: > 80 dB, typical
- Antenna Connector Type: BNC
- Antenna Impedance: 50 Ω
- Gain Adjustment Range: -18 to +42 dB (in 1 dB steps)
- Configuration: 1⁄4″ (6.35 mm): Impedance balanced (Tip = audio, Ring = no audio, Sleeve = ground ) XLR: balanced (1= ground, 2 = audio +, 3 = audio −)
- Antenna Impedance: 1⁄4″ (6.35 mm): 100 Ω (50 Ω Unbalanced); XLR: 100 Ω
- Full Scale Output: 1⁄4″ (6.35 mm): +12 dBV; XLR: LINE setting = +18 dBV, MIC setting = -12 dBV
- Mic/Line Switch: 30 dB pad
- Network Interface: Single Port Ethernet 10/100 Mbps
- Network Addressing Capability: DHCP or Manual IP address
QLXD1 Bodypack Transmitter
- Dimensions: 3.38 in. x 2.57 in. x 0.92 in., without antenna
- Weight: 4.9 oz., without batteries
- Housing: Cast aluminum
- Battery Type: Shure SB900 Rechargeable Li-Ion or AA batteries 1.5 V
- Battery Runtime: (@ 10 mW) Shure SB900 rechargeable: up to 10 hours; alkaline: up to 9 hours
- RF Output Power: 1 mW or 10 mW
- Occupied Bandwidth: < 200 kHz
- Modulation Type: Shure proprietary digital
- Mic Offset Range: 0 to 21 dB (in 3 dB steps)
One year warranty on wireless mics, mixers, and circuitry products.
2 year warranty on wired mics.
Warranty terms vary. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.