Featuring transparent 24-bit digital audio quality and incredibly efficient RF spectrum usage, the QLXD2 handheld transmitter is ideal for wireless vocals in presentation spaces, music venues, and houses of worship. Easy to use, the QLXD2 quickly syncs with a wireless receiver over IR at the push of a button and maintains clear, uninterrupted signal over its entire 100 m (330 ft.) range. All metal construction ensures durability, and a wide selection of compatible microphone choices offer legendary Shure sound signatures.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range with flat response (actual response is microphone dependent)
- Interchangeable Shure microphone capsules, including the legendary SM58®
- AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission
- Over 120 dB of dynamic range – no transmitter gain adjustment needed
- 1, 10 mW selectable RF output power
- Up to 9 hours continuous use with 2 x AA alkaline batteries
- Optional Shure lithium ion rechargeable battery provides up to 10 hours of continuous use and reports remaining runtime in hours and minutes
- External charging contacts for docked charging
- Backlit LCD with easy to navigate menu and controls
- Selectable display mode showing group/channel, frequency, or battery runtime
- 100 meter (330 ft.) line-of-sight operating range
- Rugged metal construction
- Frequency and power lockout
- Wireless Transmission: Digital UHF
- RF Frequency Band: J50A: 572 to 608 MHz – 614 to 616 MHz
- RF Bandwidth: 44 MHz
- Frequency Step Size: 25 kHz
- RF Channel Scanning: Auto-Scan
- Max Operating Range: 330′ / 100.6 m
- Sample Rate/Resolution: 48 kHz / 24-Bit
- Latency: <2.9 ms
Encryption: AES 256
- Modulation: Proprietary
- Form Factor: Handheld
- RF Output Power: 1 / 10 mW
- Audio I/O: None
- Gain Range: 0 to 21 dB (3 dB Steps)
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sync Method: IR
- Antenna: 1 x 1/4 Wave
- Power Requirements: Battery
- Battery Type: 2 x AA (Included) 1 x Shure SB900A (Not Included, Replaceable)
- Approx. Battery Life: 9 Hours (Alkaline)
- Display & Indicators 1 x Backlit LCD (Channel, Group, RF Output Power)
- Housing: Aluminum
- Dimensions: 2 x 10.1″ / 51 x 256 mm
- Weight: 12.2 oz / 347 g (without Batteries)
- Form Factor: Handheld Capsule
- Sound Field: Mono
- Capsule: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid, Subcardioid
- Frequency Range: 50 Hz to 20 kHz
- Maximum SPL: Hypercardioid: 150.8 dB SPL
- Sensitivity: Hypercardioid: -50.5 dBV/Pa
One year warranty on wireless mics, mixers, and circuitry products.
2 year warranty on wired mics.
Warranty terms vary. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.