Shure SLXD24/B58-G58 Wireless Mic System
The Shure SLXD24/B58-G58 Wireless Mic System with the BETA 58 Vocal Handheld, you can stand confidently on a strong foundation and build the wireless installation to match ongoing demands, from day-long conference to nighttime performances. The Shure SLX D Wireless Systems are also the digital wireless solutions for small and medium-sized facilities that provide affordable, worry-free UHF-band RF performance, transparent audio quality and streamlined maintenance because of spectrum efficiency, digital audio and ease of setup and rechargeable with easy setup and optional rechargeability accessories for wireless excellence, wherever required the with SLXD4 single-channel receiver and SLXD2/B58 handheld transmitters with antenna and rackmount accessories and 2 AA batteries. Available at FM Electronics.
- Crystal-clear digital audio quality with >120 dB dynamic range
- Stable signals with high efficiency for rock-solid, reliable RF performance
- RF scan and IR sync for setup at the push of a button. Now featuring guided frequency setup tool embedded in every SLX-D receiver
- Up to 32 compatible systems per 44 MHz band
- Up to 8 hours of use from 2 AA batteries or optional Shure SB903 Lithium-ion rechargeable batteries and chargers
- Install-friendly – manage multiple system group scans, firmware updates and local setup and control via Ethernet
- Wide variety of microphones and system SKU configurations
- Industry-leading Shure quality design and construction standards
- RF Carrier Frequency Range: 470 – 514 MHz
- Working Range: 328 Feet – Actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference.
- RF Tuning Step Size: JB Band: 125 kHz, All Other Bands: 25 kHz
- Image Rejection: >70 dB typical
- RF Sensitivity: ?97 dBm at 10-5 BER
- Audio Latency: 3.2 ms
- Audio Frequency Response: 20 Hz-20 kHz (+1, ?2 dB)
- Audio Dynamic Range: 120 dB @1% THD (A-weighted typical)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.02%
- System Audio Polarity: XLR: Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3 of XLR output.
- System Audio Polarity: TRS: Postiive pressure on microphone diaphragm produces positive voltage on the tip of the 6.35 mm (1/4-inch) with respect to the ring of the 6.35 mm output.
- Mic Offset Range: 0 to 21 dB (in 3 dB steps)
- TEMPERATURE RANGE Note: Battery characteristics may limit this range.
- Operating Temperature Range: 0° to 122°F (-18° to 50°C)
- Storage Temperature Range: -20° to 165°F (-29° to 74°C)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.