With an incredible maximum SPL (sound pressure level) rating of 152dB, a very low noise floor (9.5dB), and pristine 20-20,000Hz response, the Shure SM27 cardioid condenser mic is the “desert island” mic which is equally at home in a high-end recording facility or a personal project studio.
Superior transient response is provided by an ultra-thin, 2.5 Î¼m 1″, 24 karat, gold-layered diaphragm. Add a Class A discrete preamp combined with premium electronic components, and the SM27 offers a pristine sound one would expect from a mic costing much more. The Shure SM27 includes a professional, rubber suspension shock mount and a velveteen soft storage pouch.
- Uniform cardioid pattern for superior off axis rejection
- Superior transient response from a low-mass large Mylar diaphragm
- Flat, neutral frequency response for natural reproduction on stage or in the studio
- 3-position switchable low-frequency filter helps reduce unwanted background noise or counteract proximity effect for consistent, extended low-end
- Durable metal construction.
- 3 separate mesh layers reduces wind and breath noise.
- 15dB pad for performance consistency across a wider range of high SPL sources
- Includes a rubber suspension shockmount ideal for isolating stand vibrations in recording applications, and velveteen storage pouch
- Type: Condenser (externally biased)
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Net weight: 642g (22.6 oz.)
- Switch Attenuator: -15dB
- Low Frequency Response: Flat; -6dB/octave below 115Hz; -18dB/octave below 80Hz
- Connector: Three-pin professional audio (XLR), male
- Power Requirements: 48=volt DC phantom power, 5.4 mA
One year warranty on wireless mics, mixers, and circuitry products.
2 year warranty on wired mics.
Warranty terms vary. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.