TwinPlex™ TL46 offers unmatched signal-to-noise, superior natural sound quality, and a high sensitivity output. Perfect for dialogue and medium SPL applications, the TL46 also features an ultra-durable 1.6 mm paintable cable, interchangeable moisture-resistant frequency caps with both LEMO and TA4F (TQG) connector options. It’s the premium choice when the message needs to rise above the noise.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.
- Ideal for a variety of theater, film, broadcast, and live TV applications
- Twice the surface area of other subminiature microphones for pristine, natural response and robust low-frequency response due to the patent pending dual diaphragm design
- Improved off-axis consistency yields accurate reproduction regardless of vocal source position or movement
- Best-in-class low self-noise and dynamic range for cleaner audio production
- Interchangeable sweat- and moisture-resistant frequency caps prevent sweat-outs due to an invisible syperhydrophobic nanoscopic coating
- Paintable 1.6 mm cable that is immune to memory effect and kinks
- Dual redundant ground in cable serves as secondary shield for longevity
- Natural sound signature with high sensitivity, available in White, Tan, Cocoa, Black
- Connectors: LEMO, MTQG/TA4F
One year warranty on wireless mics, mixers, and circuitry products.
2 year warranty on wired mics.
Warranty terms vary. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.