The VP64AL Omni Handheld Broadcast Microphone is a high-output omnidirectional handheld dynamic microphone designed for professional audio and video production. It combines exceptional performance and comfortable feel with a handsome on-camera appearance. The VP64AL mic is well-suited to location interviews, sports broadcasting, and other situations where the 9-5/8″ (244 mm) length is an advantage. The omnidirectional pickup pattern provides uniform pickup on or off axis, eliminating the need for critical microphone positioning. (Cable not included).
The VP64 series microphones also feature a tailored frequency response with an upper midrange presence rise that adds crispness and clarity to speech. The cartridge utilizes a neodymium magnet for higher output and increased signal-to-noise ratio. An internal rubber isolation mount protects the microphone cartridge and minimizes handling noise. A water-resistant mesh grille allows the VP64AL microphone to be used during the most challenging weather conditions. The supplied windscreen further reduces “pop” and wind noise.
- Neodymium magnet for increased output and maximized signal-to-noise ratio
- Tailored frequency response with mid-range presence rise for optimum speech clarity
- Omnidirectional polar pattern eliminates need for critical microphone positioning
- Internal isolation mount for low handling noise
- Water-resistant mesh grille repels water under challenging weather conditions
- Supplied windscreen for reduced pickup of pop and wind noise
- Comfortable feel
- Handsome appearance; ideal for on-camera applications
- Legendary Shure ruggedness
- 50 to 12,000 Hz frequency response
- 9-5/8 inch (244 mm) handle (cable not included)
- Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 50 to 12,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Impedance: Low (300 ohms actual); Output Level (at 1,000 Hz)
- Open Circuit Voltage: -51.5 dBV/Pa (2.7 mV) (1 Pascal = 94 dB SPL)
- Phasing: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Dimensions (Length x Diameter): 9.60″ x 1.49″ (244 x 38 mm)
- Net Weight: 6.33 oz (179 g)
One year warranty on wireless mics, mixers, and circuitry products.
2 year warranty on wired mics.
Warranty terms vary. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.