- Designed for 3-pin to 1/4″ unbalanced mic connection
- 22 AWG oxygen-free copper stranded center conductor for maximum signal transfer
- Twisted-pair construction and copper 95% spiral shield reduce noise
- Premium jacket materials provide ease of handling and long service life
- Satin nickel XLR and bright nickel 1/4″ connectors for long-term conductivity
- Wired XLR pin 2 (hot) connected to the 1/4″ tip (works with Shure and others)
Talent MCQ20 Microphone Cable XLR Female to 1/4″ TS Mono Male 20 ft.
Talent pro audio cables do their job quietly and reliably, keeping the spotlight on you. Carefully engineered and produced from selected materials, Talent XLR to 1/4″ mic cables won’t let you down. A successful performance does not come easily. It takes Talent to make it!
|Brand||Talent Sound & Lighting|
|Unit of Measure||Each|
|Cable Type||XLR-F to 1/4″ TS|