The ART TubeOpto 8 is the ideal eight channel input/output expander for any ADAT lite-pipe equipped audio inteface, direct-to-disc recorder or DAW. Eight high quality sound generation discrete Class-A vacuum tube microphone preamps are packaged in a single rack space unit with eight channel 24-bit digital I/O.
Every input on the TubeOpto 8 offers full control of the signal path with pad, phase and low frequency roll-off switches. Input gain and variable output level control of each channel allows up to 70dB of clean gain with incredible sonic transparency or for the tube stage to be dialed in for warming effects and soft clipping. Each channel has wide range LED meters to monitor the preamp output levels while clip indicators monitor mic preamp peak levels.
ADAT lite-pipe I/O handles eight channels of 24-bit audio input and output at either 44.1 or 48 kHz sample rates. Wordclock in and thru-puts allows multiple TubeOpto 8’s to be synced in complex system configurations.
- Eight fully featured Class-A tube mic preamps
- Eight channels of ADAT lite-pipe digital 24 bit audio I/O at 44.1 or 48kHz
- Input gain and output level controls on every channel
- Input pad, phase flip and low frequency roll off switches on every channel
- Two additional front mounted high impedance instrument line inputs
- Eight 1/4″ TRS balanced outputs
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.