ART is proud to introduce the USB Pre II. This new digital interface is a high quality input/output and 192KHz capable digital interfaces for connecting a computer to a wide variety of audio systems.
The USB Pre II takes instrument or mic level signals and converts them with a 32 bit ADC containing sample rates from 44.1kHz to 192kHz for computer input. USB audio is converted using a 32 bit stereo DAC to analog audio. Custom transformers remove ground loops and other system noise between digital and analog audio systems.
- High Quality 32 bit A / D to D / A convertors
- Sample rates from 44.1k to 192kHz
- Low latency ASIO and WDM driver
- Transformer isolated outputs
- Front panel input monitoring switch
- Low noise discrete mic preamps
- High Z instrument inputs
- Zero latency monitoring
- Front panel headphone output
- MIDI input / MIDI output