ProX XC-YXM 6 In. Balanced XLR-M to Dual XLR-F High Performance Audio Y Cable
The ProX XC-YXM is ideal for professional touring and live sound applications where a device with a Dual XLR-F output/input needs to be connected to a device with an XLR-M output/input. 93% braided OFC Copper Compact shield to reduce noise and protect pure sound transfer. Compact cable diameter to decrease eddy currents.
ProX cables are built with uncompromised quality with excellent performance at each connection – Instrument cables, Speaker cables, RCA cables, DMX cables, Power cables and more. Our cables are made for professionals, by professionals.
Bending & Twisting are no match for our high-performance tour-grade audio cables. They’re designed to provide years of dependable sound reproduction and outlast every other cable on the market! Complete Coil technology demands consistent weave tolerances to create precise accuracy and detailed clarity. This is the most important part of the design and greatly affects performance.
- Gold/Silver Plated All-Metal XLR branded connectors
- 20 AWG Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors
- Extra Durable & Flexible long life construction
- Heavy Duty Flexible Rubber Jacket
- High Quality – Noise Free Performance!
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty – Protect Your Sound!
XLR-M to XLR-F Dual
Suggested Shipping Method: Parcel