DMX-controllable Lighting Effect Fixture with a 24 x 12 Matrix of Ultra-bright 10mm Color LEDs
A Worthy Successor to the Profile Panel RGB
The American DJ (ADJ) Profile Panel RGB is an amazing LED matrix fixture with 288 ultra-bright 5mm LEDs in red, green, and blue, six operational modes, seven DMX channel modes, color strobe effect, 0-100% dimming, and more. But the RGB now has an heir apparent: the ADJ Profile Panel RGBA. It adds Amber to the Red, Green, and Blue LEDs of the RGB, so now there are 72 of each — and they’re twice as big, at 10 mm! This incredible fixture uses far less power than incandescent fixtures, throws little to no heat on performers, can run all night (no duty cycle), and has a life expectancy rated at 100,000 hours.
ADJ Profile Panel RGBA Features:
- Bright indoor LED Color Panel with 288 10mm LEDs (72 Red, 72 Green, 72 Blue, and 72 Amber)
- Great for wall washes or stages; puts out little to no heat
- 6 operational modes for nearly endless creative options
- 7 DMX channel modes allow myriad programming alternatives with long-distance control
- Can be run all night; there’s no duty cycle
- Compatible with the UC IRC Remote Control (sold separately) and Airstream IR app for remote programming/activation
- Saves electrical circuit capacity for other lights; only draws 35W
- LED Panel
- 3-pin XLR in/out
- 4, 7, 9, 32 Channels
- 288 x LED
- 35W average, 45W (all LED full on) @120V AC
- PowerCON in/out
- UC IR and Airstream IR compatible (sold separately)
- 7.8 lbs.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.