Mackie MP-120 Single Dynamic Driver Professional In-ear Monitors
Bring your live or studio performance to the next level with the Mackie MP-120 in-ear monitors. These comfortable, ergonomically designed in-ear monitors give you enhanced sound isolation and a full-range frequency reproduction that benefits musicians, vocalists, and audio engineers alike, giving you pristine detail and clarity as you perform. A single dynamic driver in each earphone produces an incredibly balanced frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz — a feature we love here at Sweetwater.
Stellar design and features
Because of their beautifully ergonomic design, the MP-120 earphones not only deliver stellar audio reproduction of your voice or instrument, but they also offer 40dB of noise isolation so that you can hear your performance without a lot of extraneous noise. In addition, MMCX connectors allow the shielded, braided cable to be detached for easy storage or replacement.
Mackie MP-120 In-ear Monitors Features:
- Ergonomically designed in-ear monitors provide enhanced sound isolation and full-range frequency reproduction
- Single dynamic driver produces balanced frequency response of 20Hz–20kHz
- Ergonomic design offers 40dB of noise isolation
- MMCX connectors allow the shielded, braided cable to be detached for easy storage or replacement
- 3 different types of eartips in 3 different sizes included
- Connectivity:1/8″ plug, 1/4″ adapter
- Fit Style:In-ear
- Drivers:Single Dynamic Driver
- Noise Attenuation:40dB, Passive Noise Isolating
- Impedance:32 ohms
- Frequency Range:20Hz-20khz
- Sensitivity:102 dB SPL @ 1mW
- Detachable Cable:Yes
- Cable Length:59.1″
- Case/Bag:Hard Case
- Weight:1.12 oz.
- Manufacturer Part Number:2049300-00