ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The PSM300 Personal Monitor System delivers wireless stereo monitoring for improved clarity and reduced feedback over traditional stage wedges. Performers can create their own custom mixes by adjusting the stereo blend and overall volume level at the bodypack, resulting in lower volume on stage and enhanced audio detail. Easy to set up and operate, PSM300 features one-touch frequency syncing and solid wireless RF stability between transmitters and receivers. With rugged, dependable hardware and hard-working technology, Shure PSM300 Personal Monitor Systems deliver a greatly improved monitoring experience on stage.
Shure PSM300 Twinpack Monitoring System Features:
- Send two channels of audio wirelessly to performers onstage.
- Solid RF connection over a 300 foot (90 meter) range.
- Create a personal mix on each bodypack with adjustable stereo balance or MixMode two-channel mono blend.
- Up to 90 dB signal-to-noise ratio provides clear, detailed audio at any volume.
- Systems available with Shure Sound Isolating earphones.
- One-touch scan and IR sync quickly and easily assigns a clean wireless channel.
- No complicated menus, just simple volume and mix controls that focus on the performance.
- All-metal half-rack transmitter.
- Slim, lightweight bodypack attaches easily to a belt or guitar strap.