Sennheiser EW 100 G4-845-S-A1 Wireless Vocal Set
The fourth generation of evolution wireless makes professional wireless technology even more flexible, even easier and even safer. For musicians, filmmakers, speakers at conferences and in the lecture hall: the Sennheiser G4 is a system that simply grows with your requirements.
The Vocal Set ew 100 G4-845-S-A1 is particularly suitable for vocals and presentations, as it scores particularly well with the clear sound of the Sennheiser e 845 capsule. The cardioid characteristic of the dynamic microphone prevents sound from reaching the back – and thus also feedback – while creating a balanced yet present frequency image in the range of 80 – 18000 Hz. Thus the artist or speaker remains in focus in every situation.
Wireless microphones have never been easier and more flexible
The G4 from Sennheiser is the fourth generation of the bellieben Sennheiser evolution wireless series and is ideal for applications such as touring, outdoor shooting, in conference rooms or lecture halls. With the G4 100 series, 12 channels can now be synchronized within seconds. This feature saves valuable time when setting up. The 300 and 500 G4 series come with a high bandwidth of up to 88 MHz. The display is the heart of the system, from which all relevant settings can be made. The Wireless Systems Manager software is for the 300 Series and 500 Series that Control Cockpit is for the 300 Series. These software variants make monitoring multi-channel systems extremely simple and ensure a perfect workflow.
The transmission reliability of Sennheiser G4 systems is very high
The Sennheiser 300 and 500 G4 has a perfect sound even at a distance of 100 meters, which is also due to the transmission power of up to 50 mW. For this purpose, feedback-proof microphone capsules have been installed in the microphones; this interaction ensures transmission reliability right down to the last row of a room. Especially where everything has to be in one take, for example during outside shoots, surrounded by many other camera teams, G4 shows its full potential.
The Sennheiser Evolution wireless G4 is made for all stages, small and large, indoors and outdoors
That’s why musicians and professional sound designers alike are enthusiastic about Sennheiser’s most flexible live system.
Ew 100 G4 is available in the following frequency variants:
- A1: 470 – 516 MHz HF power 30 mW
- A: 516 – 558 MHz RF power 30 mW
- G: 566 – 608 MHz RF power 30 mW
- GB: 606 – 648 MHz HF power 30 mW
- B: 626 – 668 MHz RF power 30 mW
- C: 734 – 776 MHz RF power 30 mW
- E: 823 – 865 MHz HF power 30 mW
- 1G8: 1785 – 1800 MHz RF power 30 mW
- For Presenters and Performers
- Handheld Transmitter with Mute Switch
- True-Diversity Rackmount Receiver
- 8-Hr AA Batteries
- MMD 845 Dynamic Supercardioid Capsule
- Interchangeable Capsule Design
- 1840 Auto-Scan Frequencies
- Expandable to 12 Mic Channels/330′ Range
- Dimensions: 16 × 14 × 3 in
- Weight: 7 lbs
In the box:
- Sennheiser EM 100 G4 Wireless Receiver (A1: 470 to 516 MHz)
- Sennheiser SKM 100 G4-S Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter with Mute Switch, No Mic Capsule (A1: 470 to 516 MHz)
- Sennheiser MMD 845 Supercardioid Dynamic Capsule for Handheld Transmitters (Black)
- Sennheiser MZQ1 Clip for SKM Wireless Handheld Microphones
- 2 x Rod Antennas
- RJ10 Cable
- Sennheiser NT 12-5-CW Universal Power Supply for XSW and EW G4 100 Series Receivers
- 2 x AA Batteries
- Rackmount Kit