The BLX14 configuration includes the BLX4 single-channel receiver, BLX1 bodypack transmitter, and the SM31FH headset microphone. This kit also includes power supply, headset windscreens, and user guide. Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. It is an ideal combination for exercise instructors. It is usable for many other applications, but the attributes of the SM31FH make it ideal for exercise environments.
The BLX series bodypack transmitter works with lavalier and headset microphones. With the WA302 1/4″ to TA4F cable, it also works for electric guitar or bass. The beltpack features an On/Off hard toggle switch, preferring to eliminate the multi-function push button that is used on some wireless transmitters. Many users found the multi-function single button to be inconvenient and unreliable.It additionally features continuously adjustable gain, a single bi-color LED for battery status, and a rugged ABS polymer body. It operates on two AA batteries for up to 14 hours of battery life. Its sleek, side taper design makes it a comfortable fit on your belt.
The durable BLX4 features simple setup, intuitive controls, and microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference.
Cardioid condenser headset microphone for wireless systems features hydrophobic construction that repels moisture. For use in fitness instruction.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Frequency response (TX): 45Hz – 20kHz
- Maximum SPL: 145 dB
- RF output power: 10mW
- Adjacent channel rejection: 60 dB
- Intermodulation rejection: 50 dB
- Diversity design: True diversity
- THD: < 1 %
- Signal to noise 66 dB(A)
- Line of sight: 300′
- Obstructions: 100′
- Capsule: Electret condenser
- Pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Headset
- Type: AA x 2
- Life: 14 hours
- Available frequencies: 8
- Bandwidth: 24MHz
- Presets: 8
- Banks: 1
- Transmitter: ABS plastic
- Receiver: ABS plastic
- Receiver: 7-3/8 x 4 x 1-5/8″
- Transmitter: 4-3/8 x 1/2 x 7/8″
- Receiver: 8.5oz.
- Transmitter: 2.6oz.
- Type: Electret Condenser
- Frequency Response: 45 to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (Cardioid)
- Output Impedance @ 1 kHz: 600 Î
- Audio Output Level: -50 dBV/Pa
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio @ 1 kHz: 66 dB
- Maximum SPL 1000 Î load, @ 3% THD: 145.0 dB
- Dynamic Range @ 1 kHz, 1000 Î load: 117.0 dB
- Equivalent Output Noise Typical, A-Weighted: 28 dB
- Power Requirements: +5 V DC (nominal), 10 V maximum (DC bias)
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 3 with respect to pin 1
- Cable: 1.1 m (45 in.)
- Connector: TA4F
- Net Weight: 60 g (2.11 oz.)
One year warranty on wireless mics, mixers, and circuitry products.
2 year warranty on wired mics.
Warranty terms vary. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.