With an interchangeable KSM8 microphone cartridge, the QLXD2/K8B Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter is ideal for wireless vocals in presentation spaces, music venues and houses of worship. The QLXD2/K8B Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter works with QLX-D Digital Wireless Systems.
Featuring transparent 24-bit digital audio quality and incredibly efficient RF spectrum usage, the QLXD2 handheld transmitter is ideal for wireless vocals in presentation spaces, music venues and houses of worship. Easy to use, the QLXD2 quickly syncs with a wireless receiver over IR at the push of a button and maintains clear, uninterrupted signal over its entire 100 m (330 ft.) range. All metal construction ensures durability and a wide selection of compatible microphone choices offer legendary Shure sound signatures.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.
- Works with QLX-D Digital Wireless Systems
- Offers up to 9 hours of continuous use with 2 AA alkaline batteries or up to 10 hours of continuous use with Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
- 24-Bit digital audio quality
- Incredibly efficient RF spectrum usage
- Quick syncing with a wireless receiver over IR at the push of a button
- Clear, uninterrupted signal over the entire operating range
- AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission
- Over 120 dB of dynamic range: no transmitter gain adjustment needed
- 1, 10 mW selectable RF output power
- Optional Shure SB900 lithium ion rechargeable battery reports remaining runtime in hours and minutes
- External charging contacts for docked charging
- Backlit LCD with easy to navigate menu and controls
- Selectable display mode showing group/channel, frequency, or battery runtime
- Rugged metal construction
- Frequency and power lockout
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range with flat response (actual response is microphone dependent)
- Interchangeable Shure microphone capsules, including the legendary SM58
- 100 meter (330′) line-of-sight operating range
RF Carrier Frequency Range
- H50: 534 to 598MHz
- 328′ (100 m)RF
- Tuning Step Size: 25 kHz, varies by region
- Better than 70 dB, typical
- -97 dBm at 10-5 BER
- Less than 2.9 ms
- 20Hz to 20kHz
Audio Dynamic Range
- System Gain at +10: Better than 120dB, A-weighted, typical
Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
- -12 dBFS input, System Gain at +10: Less than 0.1%
- System Audio: Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3 of XLR output) and the tip of the 6.35 mm (1/4-inch) output
Mic Offset Range
- 0 to 21 dB (in 3 dB steps)
- SB900 rechargeable Li-ion or AA batteries 1.5 V
- At 10 mW
- Shure SB900: up to 10 hours
- Alkaline: up to 9 hours
- Configuration: unbalanced
- Maximum Input Level 1 kHz at 1% THD: 145 dB SPL (SM58), typical
- KSM8 Dualdyne cartridge
- Antenna Type: Integrated single band helical
- Occupied Bandwidth: Less than 200 kHz
- Modulation Type: Shure proprietary digital
- Power: 1 mW or 10 mW (varies by region)
- Machined aluminum
Operating Temperature Range
- -18 to 50 deg. C / -0 to 122 deg. F
Storage Temperature Range
- -29 to 74 deg. C / -20 to 165 deg. F
- (L x Dia.)256 x 51mm / 10.08 x 2.01″”
- 347g / 12.24oz without batteries
One year warranty on wireless mics, mixers, and circuitry products.
2 year warranty on wired mics.
Warranty terms vary. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.