The SLXD2 handheld transmitter includes the KSM8 Dualdyne cardioid dynamic capsule. It’s compatible with Shure SLXD2 wireless systems. Available in bands G58, H55 and J52.
Please Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Maximum Input Level: at –10 dB gain setting: +2 dBV at 0 dB gain setting: –8 dBV
- Gain Adjustment Range: 10 dB
- RF Output Power: 10–30 mW varies by region
- Dimensions: 254mm X 51mm dia. (10 X 2in.)
- Weight: 290 g (10.2oz.) (without batteries)
- Housing: Molded PC/ABS handle and battery cup
- Power Requirements: 2 “AA” size alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Battery Life: up to 8 hours (alkaline)
One year warranty on wireless mics, mixers, and circuitry products.
2 year warranty on wired mics.
Warranty terms vary. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.