Rather than have multiple wireless systems each receiving on their own antennas, this system collects all of the RF information into a single set, and distributes the signals and power as required. It cleans up your sound desk immensely.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- 5 selectable frequency ranges
- Antenna A and B input overload LED indicators
- Five-way RF signal output
- Support QLX-D®, ULX®, ULX-D®, SLX®, and BLX® (BLX4R only) receivers
- Front-mounting antenna hardware
- Rack-mounting hardware
- Internal power supply
- 4 DC power feeds for receivers (15V, 2.5A max)
- DC outputs for antenna bias (12V, 300mA max)
- Includes all of the following:
- 1 UA845UWB Antenna/Power Distribution System
- 4 Locking DC power cables (for UR4, ULXD4, ULXP4)
- 4 Non-locking DC power cables (QLXD4, SLX4, BLX4R)
- Ten 22 in. BNC cables
- Two 6 ft. BNC cables
- 2 Bulkhead adaptors
- 1 AC Power Cable (IEC power)
- 1 Pig-tail AC Cable (for the second UA845UWB or UR4, ULXD4D, ULXD4Q receiver)
- 1 Rack mount Hardware kit
- 1 Literature Package
One year warranty on wireless mics, mixers, and circuitry products.
2 year warranty on wired mics.
Warranty terms vary. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.