- Low-profile design lets you position this fixture anywhere
- Built-in programs make basic operation a breeze
- DMX-512 operation lets you take total control of your show
Low-profile design lets you position this fixture anywhereOne of the nicest things about LED technology, aside from its low power consumption and low heat output, is that it takes up less space than conventional incandescent lamps. That’s why Chauvet was able to give the SlimPAR 64 RGBA such a low profile. No more than 2.5″ deep at its thickest, the SlimPAR 64 RGBA fits inside trusses and other tight spaces that are too small for conventional fixtures.
Built-in programs make basic operation a breezeFor most live music lighting rigs, the SlimPAR 64 RGBA’s built-in programs are all you need to add an exciting atmosphere to your shows. Chauvet loaded the SlimPAR 64 RGBA with an excellent selection of macros you can use, so you don’t need to manage a DMX controller. Thanks to its built-in microphone and sound-activation mode, the Chauvet SlimPAR 64 RGBA can listen to your music and lock its tempo to the beat. You can even link multiple SlimPAR 64 RGBAs together in master/slave mode to create impressive light shows with just the push of a button.
DMX-512 operation lets you take total control of your showIf you’re already running a more complex DMX-based lighting rig (or plan to do so in the future), then you’ll love how easy it is to integrate your Chauvet SlimPAR 64 RGBA into your setup. It offers you both 3-channel DMX mode for simple color mixing and 7-channel DMX mode, which gives you remote access to the SlimPAR 64 RGBA’s programs, pulse/strobe effect, and other onboard running modes.
Chauvet SlimPAR 64 RGBA Par-style RGB LED Lighting Fixture Features:
- Slim, compact, and lightweight flood light that lets you create millions of colors in fun and exciting patterns
- High-power LED technology provides plenty of output without the heat or current draw of a traditional incandescent par
- An array of 180 intensely bright LEDs (39 x red, 39 x green, 51 x blue, 51 x amber) let you mix static colors, with or without DMX control
- Amber LEDs also let you achieve a wide range of color temperatures, allowing you to create light pastels and washed out warm tones
- Built-in automatic programs add energy and variety to your shows
- Sound-activation mode listens to the music and syncs automatic programs to the beat for easy operation
- Master/slave mode lets you daisy chain automatic programs across multiple compatible fixtures
- 3-channel and 7-channel DMX operation modes provide integration with advanced lighting systems
- Pulse effect available with adjustable speed
- Daisy-chainable power allows you to connect up to 22 units an a single AC circuit
- Double-bracket yoke serves as both a fly point and a floor stand
- 14-degree beam angle and 23-degree field angle provide broad, steady coverage
- Low-profile (2.5″-deep) design lets you position this fixture in small spaces with limited clearance or access
Get a Chauvet SlimPAR 64 RGBA LED par lighting fixture and light up your show, without turning up the heat!